Quality Assurance Technician
Website CCK Automations
Try the CCK Advantage
Quality Assurance Technician
FLSA Status: Non- Exempt, Hourly
REPORTS TO: Quality Manager
Summary: Inspect / validate products manufactured to ensure compliance with Customer specifications by performing the following duties:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Inspect and validate products to determine compliance with Customer order specifications, CCK quality system expectations, legal requirements (as required), and to ensure a consistent quality product is provided to the Customer each and every
- Inspect product manufacture throughout all stations of Ensure compliance is being followed and document results in Quality Tracker (tablet) at each process inspection.
- STOP processes when identification of defects are found; notify appropriate management, document findings in the Quality Tracker and ensure the line does not continue to manufacture until corrections have been
- Perform final inspection on products prior to packaging to ensure highest quality
- Record approval or rejection of product results into Quality Product that is approved is stamped to indicate inspection and approval prior to releasing to packaging. Failed product must be returned for rework, repair, or scrap.
- Knowledge of IPC standards and Ability to identify defects and locate guidance / clarification from IPC Manual, as needed.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Computer / tablet data entry
- Professionalism when working with co-workers and CCK
- Clear / close vision for detailed
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- One-year certificate from college or technical
- Or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and
- Familiar with quality inspection
- Must complete and pass IPC Qualified Electronics Assembler Certification within 6 months of CCK Employment and maintain certification every 2 years.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and climb or balance. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
To apply for this job email your details to HR@cckautomations.com