We have immediate day and night full time positions open. Day shift is Monday through Thursday 6:00 AM to 4:30 PM and night shift is Monday through Thursday 4:30 PM to 3:00 AM.
Summary: The position of Assembly Technician is a very diverse position within the company. The position is responsible for performing the assembly and modification of a wide variety of parts for printed circuit boards (PCBs) and other production products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Performs various assembly processes company-wide for the manufacturing of electronic printed circuit boards; Some of the tasks include:
- Hand insertion
- Mechanical assembly
- Must have the ability to make fast repeated movements of the fingers, hands and wrists.
- Must be able to use a computer to access all the manufacturing instructions via the VKS system
- Must have the ability to make precisely coordinated movements of the fingers of one or both hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble very small objects.
- Must have the ability to see details at close range.
- Reporting of all deficient and unusable parts to a supervisor to maintain an accurate physical inventory.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations.
- Set up standard test equipment and circuitry to conduct functional and operational tests
- Be responsible for following work instructions to produce high quality products in a safe manner.
- Identify to a supervisor if there is a quality concern.
- Participate and complete company required training.
- Maintain a clean and organized work center.
- Performs other routine duties to meet company demands.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Basic computer skills
- Basic reading skills/ability to follow directions.
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Ability to work overtime if needed.
Education and/or Experience
Must complete and pass IPC Qualified Electronics Assembler Certificate of Completion within 6 months of CCK Employment and maintain certification every two years.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions and moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately quiet.
To apply for this job email your details to HR@cckautomations.com